12 December 2015

Blog Update


This is just a simple blog update;


I want to inform that "The making of "The Goat" mask" weekly series will be posted every Friday at 7-AM (London time).

This project is still being made, but it is close to the end. And I have been taking photos of most if not all of the project stages.
Because of this I can write and prepare a post days or even weeks before I upload them.

The reason that I don't just poor everything at once, or do it everyday, is because I like to be able to look at them a couple of times before posting them. But most importantly because the project isn't done.
Some things in this project take a really long time to do, and are very repetitive. I don't want to share and or make very repetitive posts. By this I mean that I do not intend to post more than on post per part even if it take a lot of time and work to do, just like the stuff you can see in the YouTube videos, I don’t want to make two or three different post about rolling the same wire around the horns, even though that takes allot of time to do. And than by trying to avoid it leave a big (time) gap between posts, never knowing when a new one comes out.



Also I want to sate that I will try to keep posting other stuff besides this series. Still letting the faces from within talk, and possibly different things. I just have to find some time for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment