01 January 2016

The making of "The Goat" mask [4]

Now that I had the basic ideas ready, I filled a recipient with hot boiling water put the quantity of plastic that I thought would be enough for the chin.

With it at the point that I could mold, sometimes I took it out and pressed everything together, in order to make a more uniform shape, and closer to how i wanted it.
After some time I got it in a shape that was close to what I wanted. I than passed through cold water, in order to make it become hard without having to wait a long time.


As you can see in the picture above they are about the same size, but the one on the right is a little bit longer.
I made sure they were about the same in every way but I could change it in case it wasn't.

The next point was to put both parts together, but for that to happen both had to be bent, before or after putting'em together.
I decided to bend them first and only after put it together.

And so I did...

No comments:

Post a Comment